COVID- 19 Plan
General Information for Everyone:
* Temperatures will be checked upon arrival. (We have a touchless thermometer that we simply hold two inches away from the head which will register the person's temperature.)
* Street shoes should be left outside as long as it's not raining. If it is raining we will keep shoes in the area of the studio right as you enter.
* As soon as the students enter the studio they should wash their hands. If a person leaves the studio space, they must sanitize before the re-enter the studio space.
* We have taped off spaces in the studio that each dancer will stay in so that we are 6 feet apart.
* Dancers should be wearing their masks at all times while inside the studio. We will be taking "breathing breaks" regularly. In addition to the air conditioning going, the front and back doors in the studio will stay open to ensure proper air ventilation.
* Teachers will wear masks as well and will also be taking breathing breaks.
* Please bring your own water bottle with you. (Please make sure it is labeled.) We will take water breaks outside.
* Dancers should only bring a SMALL dance bag with them for their shoes and water.
* For students ages 6 and up, we are implementing the system of student drop off/pick up in order to limit the number of people in the studio at any given time. If you do need to come in, please let us know beforehand.
* Classes will be shortened by 5-10 minutes to allow for cleaning in between classes.
* Class sizes will be limited in both studios. The size of classes are determined by maintaining 6 feet apart.
* If your student is not feeling well, please do not send them to class.